What you want:
- To be highly compensated for your results
- You want to grow and get better; you welcome coaching and mentoring
- You want the tools to be successful and you’ll do the rest; no micromanagement
- You want to be in control of your career
- You want to work hard, make money and have fun with an abundant mindset
- You want the freedom to be at your kids’ events, travel, etc.
Who we need:
- You have years of selling to business owners and company presidents
- You believe in the effectiveness of a selling system
- You’re successful and can prove it with numbers that show you’re a top performer
- You are professional and articulate
- You are interpersonally adept; a relationship builder
- You are willing to put in the work, not make excuses; challenge yourself and your clients
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track-record of: hunting for new business and building a robust pipeline, building relationships with C-suite executives and utilizing a consultative sales approach to close.
As a BD & Training Associate, you will prospect for small-to-medium size businesses in the Chicago-land area and conduct effective conversations to outline what differentiates us from our competitors and the benefits of our training and development services. If you have the experience and the fire, we'd like to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect techniques
- Prospect small-to-medium size businesses in Chicago-land area and conduct meetings
- Evaluate prospects' business and sales needs and suggesting appropriate service packages
- Sell to business owners and presidents
- Set goals and implement weekly prospecting behaviors
- Train and coach your clients to sell and manage their salespeople
- Hold yourself accountable to continuously learn and grow
Previous Sandler knowledge - HUGE PLUS!
To apply, contact Lindsay Goetting at 630-778-1500, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below