Looking for a motivational speaker for a seminar or workshop?
Scroll down for video clips, speaker's bios and topic examples.
We've had the pleasure to speak and/or facilitate at the following organizations and events, need a referral? Just ask!
- Aurora Sales Institute
- Chicago Booth
- Chamber 630
- Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce
- Valley Industrial Association
- Aurora Business United
- EBA Prime
- Chicago Traffic Club
- Dekalb Chamber of Commerce
- Business Fundamentals Boot Camp
- Select Dealer Group
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Association of Senior Service Providers
- Converge Project CEO- Naperville North Central
- Women in Business Groups - multiple
- Young Professional Networks - multiple
- Illinois Manufacturing Association
- and many more!
REQUEST A SPEAKER
Looking for someone to professionally facilitate a sales meeting or conference?
Hoping to provide value and offer ideas to drive new business for your members?
Seeking a keynote speaker to WOW your audience, driving more business your way?
You want someone with experience.
The team at Corporate Strategies & Solutions have addressed thousands of people across the country
Here’s what you will find in a presentation or key note speach:
• Productive Thinking: Each of our facilitators have a keen ability to engage the audience and stimulate thinking by imparting a triangular approach for achieving success - high performance behavior, a winning attitude and superior techniques.
• Positive Change: A realistic approach that inspires productivity, a positive response to change, and constructive belief-building.
• Motivation & Higher Awareness: The audiency is motivated to be open-minded and expand their comfort zone.
• Actionable Business Strategy: Talks provide business insight and strategy paired with personal experiences and lessons from failure, unconditional commitment, managing change, and problem solving.
Everyone can use a boost whether it’s sales leadership or individuals seeking to build a new business. Our presentations offer a professional and personal recharge with built-in follow-up points to take action as soon as you leave the room.