We Serve—Sales Teams & Individuals
Whether you're just starting out, or you're a seasoned professional wanting to up your game
Solutions for Sales Teams
What Will My Team Learn?
• Email and Telephone Communication - Tactics that turn emails and LI messages into telephone conversations
• Sales Behaviors - The top 10 sales behaviors they should be performing on a consistent basis
• Bench-marking - A non-punitive way to set the bar and ignite healthy competition
• Best Practice Sharing - Gaining the slight edge to share best practices, promoting built-in accountability
How Will They Learn?
• Facilitated Learning - customized topics based on your team's, company's and industry's unique selling roadblocks
• Phone and In-Person Shadowing - to brief and debrief live sales calls
• Online Reinforcement & Team Challenges - keeping content fresh, promoting skill matery
• 1:1 Coaching - to address the unique needs of each individual team member
• Leaders learn to Stage Effective Meetings - Leaving every meeting with energy and tools to make you money
Solutions for Sales Professionals
What Will I Learn?
• Prospecting - Hunting skills needed to build a fat pipeline
• Closing - How to control the sale from start to finish and never close on low price
• Finding PAIN - Getting to the real reason buyer's buy...PAIN
• Discussing Money - Not giving your valuable information or pricing until an realistic investment is identified
• and more...
How Do I learn?
• Facilitated topics proven to provide the slight edge in the 2018 selling environment
• Live Role-plays to get you comfortable with the talk-tracks and techniques
• Regular reinforcement and "application challenges" in between sessions to take you to the next level
• 1:1 coaching to remove selling obstacles getting in your way
• Engaging peer environment of forward-thinkers looking to stay at the top of their game
Three Biggest Sales Mistakes You Should Never Make
Find out how to avoid these critical errors that cost you sales.
A system with predictable, repeatable results
Predictable prospecting results is not a myth.
For small sales teams, prospecting can be a roller-coaster—one month you're up, the next you're down. The ride isn't always fun. The Sandler Selling System levels out the sales playing field, so you can depend on predictable results.
Using social selling tools like LinkedIn can be a huge game changer for sales teams on a budget. These tools can level the playing field, enabling salespeople to connect with prospects they pre-qualifiy by industry, company size or other key indicators.
The caveat is that if you don't have a system to clearly define what you're looking for and a replicable system for what to do with it, this activity has the potential to become a black hole, consuming time that should be spent actually closing sales.
Not all sales cycles are the same, especially when it comes to company size and number of decision makers. From small to med-sized, large and enterprise organizations, your job is to control the prospect to the close.
NEW RELEASE! A SANDLER CLASSIC—UPDATED
Transform mediocre performers into selling superstars.
The best-selling sales classic, with battle-tested advice on driving personal and organizational success by breaking the rules of conventional selling. The second edition has been updated by Sandler CEO and President David Mattson who provides additional skills designed for today’s highly competitive, more complex, tech-savvy sales landscape.