The Leadership Challenge - Why Sales Management Fails
September 27, 2017
8AM - 11:30AM
*Sponsored by Sandler Training, but you must qualify to attend
The Leadership Challenge
Why Sales Management Fails
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems, behaviors, and accountability to put sales teams in the position to win.
Join sales expert, Bill Bartlett for this workshop.
Together, you’ll dissect common leadership roadblocks and what you can do about them.
YOU WILL FIND THIS SESSION VALUABLE IF YOU OR YOUR TEAM ARE:
- Sick of prospects telling you they “want to think it over” and unsure what to do next
- Frustrated in spending too much time writing proposals and not enough getting the business
- Struggling to put a proactive prospecting system in place to fill the pipeline
- Worried that you’re often “bailing out” and lowering your prices in order to close business
- Angry about wasting time with prospects with no money or decision-making power
PARTICIPANTS WALK AWAY UNDERSTANDING HOW TO:
- Gain the upper hand during sales calls and prevent unpaid consulting
- Create a culture of consistency, transparency and accountability
- Roll-out simple behavior modifications that will lead your salespeople to success
- Build prospecting plans that fill pipelines and hit quotas
- Shorten your sales cycle by avoiding time wasters and unqualified prospects