At Corporate Strategies & Solutions, Inc. we aim to create long-term behavioral change in our clients. We ask for one thing in return: unconditional commitment.
OUR PROGRAMS COULD BE A FIT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
-Interested in long-term improvement and lasting results
-Eager to evolve your selling skills in an ever-changing marketplace
-Desire active training exercises that will teach you how to put proven theories into practice everyday
-Excited to surround yourself with other "eagles" to take your business and life to the next level
WE ARE LIKELY NOT A FIT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
-Looking for a quick fix
-Wanting a cheap training solution to help you, your team or your business come out of a rut
-Hoping for a lecture-based training where participation is not required
-Happy with your peer group; unwilling to be held accountable or hold others accountable
Inside Our Walls
Curious about what our training center looks like?
Watch to get a sneak-peak "inside our walls" and get a taste of our dynamic training environment.
We apply our foundational philosophy to all our services:
Maximizing productivity and growth for professionals in business development
Individuals - Understanding where do you want to be a year from now and building a plan to get there.
Team - Understanding what ways are you lacking in productivity and growth. Gap analysis at it's finest.
Sales Management Training
Run more effective meetings, coach to develop skills, brief and debrief sales calls, trigger the fire within and incentivize accordingly.
Putting the proper systems and accountability so your team can win, more often.
Helping managers and business leaders at any level of an organization become more effective. Coaching, mentoring, training and delegation all require separate skill sets. Build a engaged company who trusts in your vision and decisions.
Why CS&S? Why Sandler?
Six Reasons to Consider Corporate Strategies & Solutions
1. We have experience training large, diverse, national sales teams as well as small businesses and individuals.
2. Our success is derived from behavioral change, not just skill training. Our success triangle approach impacts behavior, attitude and technique.
3. We teach a selling system, not a series of sales moves that are outdated. Our selling system creates an autopilot effect when a sales force is in front of prospects.
4. The Sandler Selling System is consistently rated at the top of Sales & Marketing Management’s list for training. The Sandler System teaches sales people to gather critical information with a “qualify, close, present” process.
5. We offer an on-line support system that delivers distance reinforcement training, a central location for sales people to use for knowledge exchange and a management tool for high performance. State-of-the-art web reinforcement keeps your sales force focused on results
6. We have 220 training locations around the country to supply hands-on coaching and training when necessary. We make an impact in the territory where your sales people live.
Unlock the secrets to success through Sandler’s wide array of FREE white papers.
What’s Your Excuse
Sales people are great at coming up with timely, relevant excuses as to why they aren’t closing business.
What’s your excuse?
- Price too high/product too expensive
- Can’t get past gate keepers
- Can’t get them to return my calls.
- No time for prospecting
- All I need is more leads